CIF-SS Playoff Games for this week
Tuesday, February 25th, 2014
Issue 09, Volume 18.
Tuesday, February 25, 7 pm
• Div 1AA: #13 Great Oak hosts #4 Damien; winner goes to Quarter Finals round on Friday against either #5 Los Alamitos or Inglewood
• Div 1A: #8 Perris plays at Royal; winner faces either #1 El Toro or Del Rio League Champion California
• Div 1A: #3 Temecula Valley hosts #14 Capistrano Valley; winner faces #11 Oxnard or #6 Edison in Quarterfinals
• Division 2AA: #4 Elsinore travels Claremont; winner faces #5 Canyon/CC or La Habra in Quarterfinals
• Division 2AA: #10 Murrieta Valley hosts #7 Thousand Oaks; winner faces #2 Foothill or River Valley League Champion La Sierra
• Div 5A: #5 Rancho Christian travels to #4 Orangewood Academy in Quarterfinals round; winner faces either #1 Renaissance Academy or #8 Lone Pine in Final Four round
Wednesday, February 26, 7:00 pm
• Div 1AA: #4 Great Oak hosts #13 San Clemente; winner advances to Sweet Sixteen round against either #5 Bishop Amat or Arcadia
• Div 1AA: #2 Vista Murrieta travels to Los Alamitos; winner faces either #10 Roosevelt or #7 Brea Olinda
• Div 3AA: #2 Lakeside travels to #7 Tustin in the Sweet Sixteen round; winner advances to the Final Four on Saturday, March 1 to face either #6 Corona del Mar or #3 San Juan Hills
Tuesday, February 25
• Division 3: Chaparral travels #1 Redlands East Valley; winner faces Santa Ynez or Pasadena in Thursday’s Quarterfinals round
• Division 4: Lakeside hosts Bellflower; winner takes on Hawthorne or Chino
Wednesday, February 26
• Div 2: Chaparral travels to face Hart; winner advances to Quarterfinals to take on #1 Sunny Hills or South Hills on Friday Feb 28
• Div 2: Temecula Valley travels to Mira costa; winner faces either Santiago or Valencia
• Div 5: Paloma Valley travels to face Sage Hill; winner faces California or La Canada
Wednesday Feb 26
• Div 2: Final Four Round: Murrieta Valley faces #1 Santa Margarita at 6:30 pm at the Wm Woollett Jr Aquatics Ctr in Riverside (left course); winner advances to Finals round against either Montebello or Mater Dei
The Valley News has tightened its' policy regarding comments.
While we invite you to contribute your opinions and thoughts, we request that you refrain from using vulgar or obscene words and post only comments that directly pertain to the specific topic of the story or article.
Comments that are derogatory in nature have a high likelihood for editing or non-approval if they carry the possibility of being libelous.
The comment system is not intended as a forum for individuals or groups to air personal grievances against other individuals or groups.
Please, no advertising or trolling.
In posting a comment for consideration, users understand that their posts may be edited as necessary to meet system parameters, or the post may not be approved at all. By submitting a comment, you agree to all the rules and guidelines described here.
Most comments are approved or disregarded within one business day.
The Village NewsAnza Valley OutlookFallbrook.orgSourcebookPDF VersionCoupon CornerSign up for iNewsEarthquake Info
357 Medical marijuan...
265 Arrests now numb...
175 Authorities seek...
168 Man hit, killed ...
125 Mother-in-law ar...
122 Camp Pendleton a...
121 Authorities dist...
121 Bikers steering ...
118 22 suspected ill...
117 Double fatality ...
114 Temecula mosque ...
114 Murrieta Mayor A...
110 Governor Brown s...
107 Bonsall man (lon...
105 Preliminary hear...