Tri Pointe Homes announces savings event at two new townhome communities
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Issue 35, Volume 18.
TRI Pointe Home’s special Hot Summer Savings Event makes it easy to start a cool new life in Temecula’s beautiful wine county. Purchase by September 30 and receive a $10,000 homebuyer allowance to be used toward design center upgrades or closing costs.
Innovative and relaxed, the homes are designed for comfort and low-maintenance lifestyles. Aldea presents two-story townhomes with two to three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and approximately 1,218 to 1,552 square feet. Affordably priced from the mid $200,000s, the townhome collection offers two-car attached garages, private patios, modern kitchens and stylish master suites.
The sophisticated motorcourt townhomes of Alegre features both two and three story townhomes with two to four bedrooms, two-and-one-half baths and approximately 1,512 to 1,734 square feet, with a private patio and deck or enclosed yard per plan.
Each home includes an office or loft that may be selected as an optional extra bedroom. Two-car garages include direct home access. The homes are priced from the high $200,000s.
Richly detailed Spanish & Tuscan architecture
• Low maintenance fiberglass entry door per elevation with oil rubbed bronze, Schlage® exterior hardware
• Insulated sectional steel roll-up garage door, automatic opener, and two 3-button remotes
• Finished garage interior that includes drywall, texture and paint with convenient electrical outlets and fluorescent strip light
• Fire resistant, long lasting concrete tile roof
• Rain gutters and downspouts
• Convenient hose bib and gas stub for barbecue
• Designer-selected exterior carriage lights
• Stylish Interiors
• Carrera® raised 2-panel interior doors with Schlage® lever hardware in satin nickel
• Handsome 3-1/4" baseboards with enamel finish
• Staircase with low wall wood cap or white handrail and square balusters, per location
• Ceramic tile flooring in Entry
• Designer-selected polished chrome light fixtures and Delta® plumbing fixtures at baths
• Powder bath with pedestal sink and oval beveled mirror
• Cultured marble countertops, undermount sinks, mirror and medicine cabinet in secondary baths
• Laundry with wire shelf, per residence
• Sherwin Williams® paint throughout
• Modern Kitchens
• European style white Thermofoil cabinets with brushed chrome knobs
• Under-cabinet fluorescent task lighting
• Pre-wired for pendant lighting
• Built-in recycle bin with pull-out drawer
• Elegant granite counters with 6" backsplash and full backsplash at cooktop
• Whirlpool® stainless steel appliances:
• Slide-in gas range with 4 burners and center griddle
• Microwave oven / vent hood combination
• Energy Star® dishwasher
• Refrigerator area pre-plumbed for water and ice line
• Delta® chrome, single-handle, pull-down faucet
• Dual-compartment stainless steel sink with Insinkerator® garbage disposal
• Pre-wired for pendant lighting
• Private Master Suites
• Walk-in closet
• Separate his and hers vanities with white cultured marble countertops, 4" backsplash and beveled mirror
• Delta® polished chrome widespread faucets and shower fixtures
• Beveled edge mirror and medicine cabinet
• Extra deep, rectangular acrylic soaking tub
• Separate shower with clear glass enclosure and frameless door
• White 6"x6" tile at shower walls, floor, tub deck and apron
• Home Technology Advancements
• Advanced multi-media wiring with two RG6 and two CAT5e outlets for high speed computer connections and cable TV at Great Room
• Flat screen TV outlet at Great Room
• Telephone CAT5 outlet at Master Bedroom and Kitchen
• USB outlet at Master Bedroom and Kitchen
• TV and data outlets at all bedrooms and/or den and loft locations
• Hard-wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms with battery back-up
• Fire sprinkler system
• Forced air heating and climate-controlled air conditioning with digital setback thermostat
• Optional smart home technology
• Living Green, Saving Green
• A tankless water heater is more energy-efficient than a conventional water heater.
• Radiant barrier roof sheathing reflects the sun’s heat and reduces cooling costs.
• R-8 insulated steel garage door reduces heat buildup.
• Weatherstripping on all exterior doors helps keep interior temperatures more comfortable year-round.
• Digital set-back thermostat reduces heating and cooling costs by minimizing energy usage.
• Nutone® ultra-quiet bathroom fans on humidstat controllers help to reduce moisture and automatically turn off when the humidity level has dropped.
• Energy Star® dishwasher is 40% more efficient than federal standards.
• Efficient toilets, faucets and shower heads conserve water and reduce water bills.
• Low-E, dual-paned window glass is reflective and helps keep the sun’s heat outside, reducing annual cooling costs by up to 32% and protecting household items against sun damage.
• Low-VOC, water-based wood finish and interior paint, caulking and adhesives ensure a healthy living environment for your family.
• Sealed combustion furnace helps keep indoor air quality at healthy levels and promotes the efficiency of the furnace system.
• TRI Pointe Homes Recycle/Reuse program puts unused construction materials back to work, saving our natural resources.
• TRI Pointe Homes reserves the right to change elevations, specifications and materials without notice.
To visit the new models of Aldea and Alegre, take the I-15 to Highway 79 east. Continue to Meadows Parkway and turn left. Turn left again at De Portola Road.
The sales office is located at 44021 Arcadia Court in Temecula and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Mondays from 1 to 6 p.m.
Find additional details at www.TRIPointeHomes.com/SouthernCalifornia or call (866) 951-3900.
The Valley News has tightened its' policy regarding comments.
While we invite you to contribute your opinions and thoughts, we request that you refrain from using vulgar or obscene words and post only comments that directly pertain to the specific topic of the story or article.
Comments that are derogatory in nature have a high likelihood for editing or non-approval if they carry the possibility of being libelous.
The comment system is not intended as a forum for individuals or groups to air personal grievances against other individuals or groups.
Please, no advertising or trolling.
In posting a comment for consideration, users understand that their posts may be edited as necessary to meet system parameters, or the post may not be approved at all. By submitting a comment, you agree to all the rules and guidelines described here.
Most comments are approved or disregarded within one business day.
The Village NewsAnza Valley OutlookFallbrook.orgSourcebookPDF VersionCoupon CornerSign up for iNewsEarthquake Info
357 Medical marijuan...
265 Arrests now numb...
175 Authorities seek...
168 Man hit, killed ...
125 Mother-in-law ar...
122 Bikers steering ...
122 Camp Pendleton a...
121 Authorities dist...
118 22 suspected ill...
117 Double fatality ...
114 Temecula mosque ...
114 Murrieta Mayor A...
110 Governor Brown s...
107 Bonsall man (lon...
105 Preliminary hear...