Valley News -

By Family Features
Special to Valley News 

Help prevent accidental carbon monoxide poisoning


Last updated 1/31/2019 at 7:40pm

Courtesy photo

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, potentially deadly gas that can be produced by fuel-burning appliances. Stoves, fireplaces, furnaces and many other types of home appliances and cooking devices are potential sources.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning is a leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the United States, responsible for more than 400 deaths and 50,000 emergency room visits each year.

Learn how to help protect the family from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning with these tips from the experts at Kidde.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 04/21/2019 05:22